Saturday, October 18, 2008

yeah... at ftz again while writing this blog....
Haihz... recently really streesed up by the studies... assignments, final... can't really sleep well at night... sorry guys if i had show my emo towards u.....
Went to KLCC for investment talk with Pan this morning... There oso having Australia Education Fair... get something for jin and karen... 'Pre-Departure Student Guide'... haha^^ I will MISS both of u super duper big time...
Continue.. After KLCC, went to lao yatt by lrt & monorel for my harddisk....
But sad case... the technician not there and i only can leave my harddisk there... I NEED TO GO BACK AGAIN... !! haihz... it really really far le... what to do... sad sad...
Went back Subang with the exhausted body... go jin's house kacau kacau then dinner then FTZ lo..
Thanks for the care.. thanks for the effort that u make just to make me feel no stress....

No comments: