Monday, October 13, 2008

Sorry for late updated cz lack of internet connection here....
At fts again while writing this blog lo... ^^
Just finish econ assignment and still got other 3 is waiting for me.... what a hectic life... so called... haha..
feel sick now... really sick... flu, fever, cough.... spoil all my mood for doing things...
What had i done for this few days??
Err... went for eagle eye with karen, ler, and jin...

A not bad action movie that i would like to give a rate of 8.. ^^

Watch another movie - House of Bunny with pan, navish, janet, Ruben, and 2 indian friends that i had forgot their name.. hehe... A nice movie oso that make me laugh all the way and temporary let me forgot my sick... haha...

Sick had really make my mind blank... Sorry for the short updated... going to have a long one after recover from my sick... ^^

Good luck to all my friends that having bad luck this year... ^^

No comments: