Thursday, October 2, 2008

Had mum side family gathering this afternoon… Aunts from KL, Johor, Kluang had backed with thier children and grandchildren for the typical gathering… haha.. Today grandpa house is full with human... Big small young old adult children babies all complete... =D
Err.. sorry cheng leong gor… Next time if I go Johor I sure visit u… I promise….

Night was planning to have outing and pool with Yean Pei… But something holding me back… Because of the something, I had cancelled the plan… (sorry yean pei, sorry for the silly excuse) But afterward the ‘something’ really ruins my night and spoils my mood badly… damn…!! Maybe it just a message and means nothing for u.. but it’s disappointed me enough… High expectation will only leads to huge disappointment….. Think I’m not in your plan.. The invitation is just a coincident…. Maybe I should use to it…
So, no outing, nothing much I can do except online… But the 1st time ever I feel that online is so meaningless for me… shut down the computer, tried to use study to paralyze myself but it fails… the thoughts is keep going in my mind after I write this…. Feel better after writing it out...
Listening to the song - Life is so cool.....
~ There's always someone... Who's got it worse than you
Life is so cool... oh yeah.. from the different point of view...~ ^^

No comments: