Friday, May 2, 2008

Wake up at 1030am... after that as usual tv again.. ^^
Afternoon mum came back and brought bro and me to eat asam fish as lunch... yam yam..!! I had eaten 2 big bowl of rice.. haha...
Reach home about 1pm.. online awhile and because not feeling so well.. so went back to my dreamland again till 530pm...
Night went shopping with mum to buy some stuff... Accident happend.. Becuase lack of trolli... therefore i carried all the stuff just using my hand... but suddenly the egg fall and Opps.....!! sorry... sorry...
Reach home nothing to do... testing all my new clothes that bought yesterday to have a photo... They looked damn nice... But i really no idea how to have a whole body caption myself by using my hp... haihz... i tried..... but...... i know i noob... ^^
Tomorrow going to meet a friend that didn't meet for years since we first met when i was 16... Hope can have a nice meal with him... ^^

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Ho... U broke the eggs!!!
Ho next time No eggs for u to eat!!
hohoho!!!!!!