Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wake up at 10am...
dad and bro went for a trip at Pulau Redang... mum had things to settle for whole days long... sis had gathering... so i started to planned my schedule for today... plannig to drive to sing k with fren.. then afterwards find friend for shopping... then yam cha.... wah.. so excited....
Who knows... something really pissed me off... sis told me not yet help me change my expired lesen and because of this.. mum not allow me to drive.... BOoM..!! feel really really pissed at that time... sitting there moody for so long....
Luckily at last... dunkie offer me a ride... Actually felt kinda guilty cause he stayed kinda far from my house... Thanx Dunkie and tongkie for the ride......
Went jeti there sing k with kee ying, tongkie, dunkie, loku, and some dunkie's friend....
Wanted to called yang yang to come along... but he off his hp whole days... so........ haihz... ^^
We sing we laugh we scream we dance... haha... quite enjoy....
Sing till about 7pm... tongkie need to rush bck for family dinner... so me, kee ying, dunkie and tongkie leave earlier lo... After that.. me and dunkie went to have dinner at malacca raya... Thanx for the treat ya... Reached home about 930pm....
A typical but nice day... ^^

No comments: