Wednesday, April 30, 2008

finally... haha.. ^^

Wake up at 6am... just to follow mum to office because of the dentist appointment... although tired.. but at least can experience those school days... ^^
The moment finally had come... haha.. when heard the dentist say 'your brasers can be taken away already'.. cant describe how happy was i during that moment... ^^
finally i can say bye to 'u'...
honestly u used to take my confident away from me... but now... u return it double back to me.. haha... really happy... smile all the way...
After appoinment.. mum not free for fetching... so i went to the shopping centre nearby - Mahkota to SHOP lo... haha...
Firstly buy 'tau fu hua' for my breakfast... yam yam..!! my favourite... ^^
Then started my shopping journey lo... Although just an hour... both my hand already fulled with the 'goods of victory'.. happy.. !!
A day that really memorable for me.. After 1 and the half year.. waiting this day for so long... finally... haha.. =P

No comments: