Monday, April 28, 2008

Stayed home alone for whole day...
As usual wake up at 1030am... watch tv till forgot had my breakfast .. ^^
mum asked me settle my lunch myself...
calling 1300-13-1300 for McDonald delivery...
I had waited almost 2 hours for just a set of Filet-O-Fish...
sucks service...!! not effective and effecient at all...
But still need to have positve thinking about McDonald just because of my marketing assignment... haihz....
after lunch tv again... then have a nap till 7pm...
woke up by mum call to ask me settle bro's n my dinner ourselves...
again... but YAHOO..!! after months didn't drive... finally.... haha...
skill still remain da same... haha... no 'mati engin'... no bang car... ^^
waiting THAT DAY to come... 2 more days... haha... =P
Life is so cool... ^^

2 comments:

Frankie said...

walau my name at ur blog list change from frank to yee chyuan? hmmm... let's see... Rather than driving.. u can choose to RIDE Bicycle instead right??? So no excuse!!! wat's 2 more days about?

yy said...

haha... not bad right?? ^^
wah... u want i cycle in the 8pm night?? dun want the incident happen again le... sked sked...
just tell u in two more days la... be patient ya... =P