Thursday, March 26, 2009

Law law law law... that's what in my mind for the last few weeks.... Finally, settle the 1st one on 26th March... Rest 2 weeks plus... come another...

Had abondend the blog for almost a month.....
27th February... Had attend a Lead Camp organised by ECA Taylors for the leaders of each club and society... 2 representatives from each club n i represent FiNAnCe & INnoVaTIon club lo...
Where?? Genting View Reosrt.. It was a 2 days 1 night camp so i didn't expect too much on it... But the result is kinda out of my expectation... Learn lot in da camp... n know some new friends of cuz... what had we all done??

the champion..

my group's.. which better??



~KLCC twin tower~


Paasion!!. i miss n love the video clips.. it's touching...

leader = passion?

Last day.. a paper will be paste at the back of each of us.. Going around to letting people writing comment on it...

~ma group..~

~leaders from different club & society...~

Start my new sem on 2nd March.. A tough tough sem for me.. Law, FA2, BIS, F&I is the subjects i taking.. frankly speaking.. really not not not easy... Seldom supper (no one replace karen's post to yell for hungryness at the mid-night.. ^^).. Temporary quit clubbing.. Seldom yam cha... Is it life?? sure sure... life for study..

Had a caption when had the 1st yam cha for the sem in McD...

too poor to buy McD?? or Jian shern = Mc Chicken??

~my all time favourite when i'm down..~

A brief post for the moment... Best wishes for all in da new sem... ^^

2 comments:

-karen- tan said...

Phewwwwww* Finally got sum updated news from u thou been few days never chat with u dy..

A greats camp and a new sem..

No one replace me? Lolxxx

I'm gonna disturb u soon again.. May I ? :D :D

yy said...

haha. sorry. was busy with assignmentssss.... hard sem for me... yeah lo.. noobody's stomoch is as keng as urs.. so.... sure sure... we all very willing to disturb by u... WAITNING FOR U.... ^^