Sunday, February 1, 2009

Being tagged by shyen so now show how it goes lo...

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Name: Chai Yi Ying
Sister: 1, elderly
Brothers: 1, younger
Shoe size: 5 i think..
Height: 162cm
Where do u live: HIstorical city

Favourite Drinks: Any drinks that is nice for me..^^
Favourite Breakfast: seldom had it...
Have u ever been on a plane: Yaya...
Swam in the ocean: yea, during the trip to Pulau Redang

Fallen asleep in school: Yea, always during secondary but seldom now for college..

Broken someone heart: Yea, regret n wanna sorry for my innocent n silly mistake that time..

Fell off your chair: Err... Don't have gua...

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yeah sure...

Saved e-mails: Sometime if it's interesting n meaningful...

What is your room like: typical empty room... nothing special

What's right beside you: my hp n my bear...

What is the last thing you ate: mummy cook meal... (claypot chicken rice with ABC soap)

Ever had chicken pox: Yeah, when i was 7 i think...

Sore throat: always cz not so like to drink water...

Stitches: nope..

Broken nose: nope as well..

Do you believe in love at first sight: yes, somehow like my first love.. ^^

Like picnics: yes, it's fun but long time didn't have it...

Who was the last person you danced with: formal or unformal?? not really sure..

Last made u smile: my dear, when i was really piss...

You last yelled at: no idea...

Talk to someone u like: yeah.. dear as well...

Kissed anyone: yaya... ^^

Get sick: just recover...

Talked to an ex: Err.. ya.. as a friend...

Miss someone: Sure sure...!!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope...

What's under your bed: Dust n dust n dust...

Who do you really hate: fake people...

What time is it now: 2215

RANDOMS
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind now: yeah..
Q: DO you have any siblings: 1 elder sis n 1 younger bro..
Q: Do you want children: Err... Yeah, if I found my Mr. Right that can take care of me and my child...


Q: Do you smile often: when my mood good ya... ^^
Q: DO you like your hand-writing: Still satisfied with it... =P
Q: Are you toenails painted: ya, just painted for CNY...
Q: Whode bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: no specific..
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Orange sleeping dress...

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Err.. dinner with family i think..
Q: I can't wait to: back to my college life again...
Q: when did you cry: just had last few day bc of 'someone'..
Q: Are you a friendly person: Err.. some say yes some say nope...
Q: Do you have any pets: used to but all gone so nope for now...
Q: Where is the person you have feeling right now: In my heart of cuz...
Q: Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now?: yeah.. mean everything for me now...

Q: Do you sleep with the YV on?: nope..
Q: What are you doing right now? answering the question, chatting, sms-ing
Q: Have yo ever crawled through a window?: Yeah, when i small...
Q: Can you handle the truth: I need time
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father: Mummy..
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of: My bear??


Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?: Many wor... as family as friend as lover...

Q: Do you eat healthy?: nope... Just care the taste not the healthyness...

Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Yeah.. it's ok right??

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Ya, bcz i care...

Q: How often do you go to church?: I'm Buddhist so not that often..

Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: dear..

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Nah... depends...

Q: Are you confident?: Depends on what.. Study maybe, love not really..

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
(10 years old)
1. studying at Notre Dame after changing 3 school before that...
2. A innocent gal that know nothing...
3. school, homework, sleep, eat.. think that's all i can do...
4. Had the most horrible chinese male teacher in my life...

SNACKS I ENJOY
anything nice i think.. no specific...

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. Malacca
2. Subang Jaya
3. Golden dragon garden, Kampar
4. Regency Condominium, Klang
5. Ipoh

JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. My parent's daughter
2. My dear's dear...
3. A little while unpaid baby sister
4. Mum's unpaid secretary
5. Brother's driver


Wah.. thanks shyen.. at least i have something to do when bored at home all the while.. hehe...
who i gonna tag??

Haoyi
Fiona
CJ
Kian jin, Chua
Karen

No comments: