Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aug08 u start chasing me till 111108 i agree to be ur gal...
We had go through all barries till i even ever thought of giving up our relationship... But ur love had win it back....
You just typically like a Cancer guy... A good temper guy that seldom get angry on me...
But a guy that easily get jealous also.... as u said, it shows that u care about me right?? ^^
Dar.. i like ur pampering.. it makes me feel so warm...
i like ur care, ur patient whenever i'm in trouble or in moody.. It brighten up my gloomy day...

140209, our 1st valentine...
Had our dinner at Full House..

Something had cause me might not feel grateful, excited at that time...
But now, dear, truely from my heart... I miss those moment with u...
I like the gift from u... like the perfume, the ear-ring, roses and the poem u write for me...


HapPy VaLenTinE, mY DuMmy DeAr.........

I LoVe U...

8 comments:

Frankie said...

keep it up,
both of you have the blessings of the world from me!!

God Bless

kianjin said...

CANCER guy oso?wow~

yy said...

yy-kianjin
err.. yup.. his birthday is later 1 day than urs... update ur blog lo... ^^

yy said...

yy-Frankie
thanks thanks... u too... All the best wishes in ur love ya.. ^^

kianjin said...

TT....y is july..sumo 16july..sumo cancer~..TT

yy said...

yy-kianjin
y can't o?? any problem?? fate maybe.. ^^

dreamifacations said...

wahhh....the chocolate on my hands also melt ady lor....hope u guys long long forever! and many many lurves together!! =)

yy said...

haha.. thanks thanks... 1st time saw ur comment in my blog le.. hope u can find ur true love too lo.. ^^