Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just back from Kampar… A small town that situated at Perak… My 2nd home... A place that I had all my childhood memory with my cousins (dad side)… pillow fight, ‘jia jia jiu’, n even bath together.. haha.. Dad used to bring us there every school holiday… then we 3 family total 16 people will go travel together… have fun together…

So what I had there this time? Oh yeah… we gamble… and the ever 1st time in the group we play card with money… although it’s just 10 sen per game.. hehe… but the 10 sen really creates lots of fun…. Err… n ma bro and hao wei finally bath separately… haha… FINALLY….!! I love this family so much…!! It will be much more perfect if grandma’s here…. But nothing is perfect… I miss u, grandma….

Picture time….
children meal... ^^

3 bros...

lin~xin wei

look alike??yi ~ ying

wei~yingwei~ying (ma same age cousin)

ma bro...

sin~ying

sin, little cuttie boy.. ^^

No comments: