Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the library with the so called 'emo' mood...
wondering where is my determination??
Had planned to give up something that i had been hold for years.. but finally i failed... Wondering what happened to me but just cant really figure out... I tried....
Sometime thinking that maybe i really need someone to talk to... but when there's is someone there, I just cant really expressed myself... Don't know where to start and how to start... Crap and 'xian jia' is the only i know.. if not how can be rewarded as 'Malacca Little Trumpet'.. ^^
Had been trained to be independent since i small.. People said the middle child in the family used to be that... ^^ Just keep everything deep inside my heart and find no one can be shared... Life won be interesting if there's only one people inside the world....Trying to enjoy my days with the gang.. (ler, js, frank, karen, jane, shyen, loong, jin)... The moment outing with u guys is the moment that i can put everthing down permanently... Hugzz.....

No comments: