Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finish exam and having my 3 weeks holiday now…
This time the final really stressed me up.. first time being so stressed by exam…
U will never know how happy and release am I during the moment I finish my last paper - MANAGEMENT… much more happier than the time I finish my 3 weeks SPM.. haha… ^^
Luckily I had a group of friend to study together.. Although we just stayed together for about 2 weeks, it is memorable enough for me.. We played and laughed to the heart’s content.. U guys chasing my stress away.. thanks pals…

Of course... thanx frank for being born during the exam week.. 27th June… haha… let us can have an enjoyable day for the celebration… permanently forgot ‘what exam is’.. ^^ Planned the celebration with ler, jian shern and jin… finally it goes somehow like what is expected.. except for the ‘wtf’… haha… frank, happy birthday ya… =P

What is the first plan after exam?? No doubt.. sure is CLUBBING!!… yeah.. we invite a big group of friend heading to bar celona… as usual… gals always is the minority… All of us really enjoyed the night… super duble fun... Played ‘5 10 15 20’ with jin and han wei… yeah.. I won han wei… but damn.. I lost all to jin and I drunk just because of this.. haha..

Had a sweet dream when I having my afternoon nap… Something that i hope and wish for so long… Really very long... Although is just a small wish, but I know, it will never come true in my entire life… It’s just can be a dream.. the sweetest dream that I never forget….. =P

Enjoy the photo that been taken b4, during the week and after exam ba… ^^

stressed??^^

he had biggest mouth among us... =P

yeah... we rocks... ^^

bring away the memory and leave it with a empty house....

the handsome and the funny... haha... =P

da handsome from different part of malaysia...

love u guys....~~

No comments: